Due to the increasing concerns with the COVID-19 virus, the Executive Committee of the San Joaquin Council of Governments has decided to postpone the trip. Dates are being discussed for rescheduling in the Fall.
SJCOG will continue to prepare for the trip. At its March 20 meeting, the Executive Committee recommended the full board adopt the One Voice® projects list. However, the March 26th SJCOG Board meeting has been postponed until April 16, at which the One Voice® priority projects and member agency project list is expected to be adopted.
If requested, SJCOG will refund the registration fees to those who have already paid to attend. If you would like to be refunded, please contact Kelly at email@example.com. If you would like us to hold on to your payment until a reschedule date has been determined, we can do that as well. If, at that time, you are still not able to attend, we will issue the refund.
We hope that everyone is staying safe and well during this time. We appreciate your understanding as these events unfold.