Your future with SJCOG begins here. Explore our current job openings to find a match for your interests and talents.
|Available Job Opportunities|
|Contracts/Grant Specialist||Job Description||Employment Application|
|Accounting Assistant II||Job Description||Employment Application|
|Administrative Technician||Job Description||Employment Application|
- Pre-employment drug screening required for all new hires
- SJCOG is an at-will employer
- Applications may be rejected if incomplete or contain false statements.
- Benefits include paid time off, group health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as disability and workers’ compensation plans
- SJCOG participates in the International City/County Management Association (ICMA) Retirement Corporation with an employer-paid contribution of 15%.
- Employees are eligible to enroll in a deferred compensation program and may participate in the SJCOG transportation incentive program.
SJCOG does not discriminate in employment decisions based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical handicap, medical condition, sexual orientation, or political affiliation.